Boy Electrocuted

Which makes the situation even graver, we now have licensed waste carriers manipulating 16yr olds?

he was certainly not working for a legitimate scrapman.....the money earnt from legal scrap at the moment is sky high.....a good scrapper will be turning over a grand a week....at present...

yes he would sell it to the middle man...for a few quid....we did not create it...its always been there....he was chancing his arm...and got his fingers burnt....no one to blame but himself.....

The middle man is just as much to blame, no market no thieves, the people who buy stolen goods did create it otherwise how would the thieves dispose of the goods

The middle man is just as much to blame, no market no thieves, the people who buy stolen goods did create it otherwise how would the thieves dispose of the goods

but there is a market....a good one at present.....i blame the chinese...

Right so because he was a thief then he deserves no sympthy for losing his life in such a horrible way?

All i can say is :gag:

Correct. His death was completely avoidable in at least three ways:

1) Not stealing.

2) Not getting past the sharp pointed Palisaide fence.

3) Reading the signs warning of danger of death by electrocution.

So why doesn't everyone become a thief? After all the receivers are there for all of us...?

:roll::roll: I was not saying we should all become thieves what I was saying is that if there were no receivers then perhaps the scroats would try earning their money LEGITIMATELY

I blame the low life receivers of stolen goods, no market no thieves do you get it now?:roll::roll:

there is still the market out there...at present its top dollar....do you really think the scrap firms are going to turn it away...nicked scrap and legit scrap...it all goes into the same melting pot....just one less scrapman to collect it...so more for the rest...

Archived