Boy Electrocuted

That's not entirely true. If the thieves had nowhere to sell their stolen goods what would they do with them? The receivers incite the thieves by being willing to buy the goods. Crime exists but needs stamping out, it's not right or fair on those on the receiving end ie the law abiding citizens:D:help: It's out of control:roll:

Although I don't know you and have never met you would I be responsible for a crime you commit because of a crime I'm about to commit by receiving from you, even though presently I don't even know you exist?

Taking and receiving are crimes but crimes in their own right and there for a reason, otherwise you may as well remove either one from the criminal statues book, or combine them as both.

Awaits usual parade of callous, cold hearted haters saying ' Good, that'll teach him to thieve' etc.

I feel sorry for his family.

I have to admit, initially that was my first fleeting response. But i do have to admit i don't think he deserves to die.

I wonder how many who do feel that way think that Formula 1 drivers and moto gp riders deserve to die.

I'm saddened for the families loss.

I have to admit, initially that was my first fleeting response. But i do have to admit i don't think he deserves to die.

I wonder how many who do feel that way think that Formula 1 drivers and moto gp riders deserve to die.

I'm saddened for the families loss.

Although I don't think he deserved it,how are you comparing the drivers and riders with a thief?

Although I don't think he deserved it,how are you comparing the drivers and riders with a thief?

Both people are carrying out actions which have serious potential repercussions i.e dangerous.

If a driver was a wife beater would that make his death relevant to his "crime".

Both people are carrying out actions which have serious potential repercussions i.e dangerous.

If a driver was a wife beater would that make his death relevant to his "crime".

...the lad's death was relevant to the crime because it occurred while he was comitting it...had he not been breaking the law he wouldn't have died..

Although I don't know you and have never met you would I be responsible for a crime you commit because of a crime I'm about to commit by receiving from you, even though presently I don't even know you exist?

Taking and receiving are crimes but crimes in their own right and there for a reason, otherwise you may as well remove either one from the criminal statues book, or combine them as both.

If you were a thief and you had no-one willing to accept your goods whatever they be what would you do with them? Be the biggest hoarder in history? Nobody would steal if no-one was willing to buy, you can't separate one from the other:roll::roll:

This lad is/was not the only victim.

I deal with the aftermath of cable theft's for YEDL and quite often the <REMOVED> will get away with maybe £50-80 of copper but cause over 100k worth of damage to the local house's many of which can be elderly peeps with no insurance.

Its' caused by the neutral bar being removed which causes an overvoltage of around 400v.....just about everything plugged in will go pop and YEDL won't repair anything as it's caused by a third party and not a network fault.

And before you ask i'm with the no sympathy brigade....there are plenty of warning sign's on the subs...maybe they can't read!

This lad is/was not the only victim.

I deal with the aftermath of cable theft's for YEDL and quite often the <REMOVED> will get away with maybe £50-80 of copper but cause over 100k worth of damage to the local house's many of which can be elderly peeps with no insurance.

Not to mention the trauma of cabling staff finding the body and having to deal with the lingering aftermath. A fried body doesn't look very nice and leaves some awful traces around for some time.

Archived