Would you have done the same??

Yep, I would have told him.

I once had the same thing happen at a post office but only noticed when I'd gone outside, I went back and said there has been a mistake with the change but before I could say "you've given me too much" she barked that "mistakes cannot be rectified once you have left the counter"

I went to the shop this week and noticed i had been under charged by about £1 (admittedly not a lot), so i pointed it out to the guy on the till. He then pointed out the item i bought was on offer and i had missed it.

It works both ways :)

Yep, I would have told him.

I once had the same thing happen at a post office but only noticed when I'd gone outside, I went back and said there has been a mistake with the change but before I could say "you've given me too much" she barked that "mistakes cannot be rectified once you have left the counter"

:hihi: i would have said ok you pay for your mistake then :hihi:

I went to the shop this week and noticed i had been under charged by about £1 (admittedly not a lot), so i pointed it out to the guy on the till. He then pointed out the item i bought was on offer and i had missed it

:loopy:spare text

I went to the shop this week and noticed i had been under charged by about £1 (admittedly not a lot), so i pointed it out to the guy on the till. He then pointed out the item i bought was on offer and i had missed it

:loopy:

Is that the best you have? :huh:

:loopy:

What's up with you? Can't cope with the notion that some people are honest?

Yeah. People forget that mistakes, at some places, can come out of the staff's pocket.

Would anyone really want to benefit in that way?

Sure, you could argue they need a better handle on money. For what it's worth, I didn't get my change at Tesco last week. It was only about 3 quid and I knew she hadn't given it to me but she was adamant she had (she was going on about Club Cards and forgot about the change). I was going to call them to say: is your till up, but it just wasn't worth it. Annoying, though.

Archived