Would you have done the same??

I'd have given him the change that wasn't really mine back too. I can't help that I'm pathologically honest.

Me too Medusa, you wouldn't believe how much I despise thieves. When somebody stole my egg sandwich from the fridge at work I turned into Miss Marple:hihi::hihi::hihi::roll::roll: Sadly though I failed to find the thief:help:

Me too Medusa, you wouldn't believe how much I despise thieves. When somebody stole my egg sandwich from the fridge at work I turned into Miss Marple:hihi::hihi::hihi::roll::roll: Sadly though I failed to find the thief:help:

The one with egg on his face?

It's hardly CSI is it? :rolleyes::D

What are you saying :loopy: for? He was saying that he had been undercharged and that the shopkeeper had said he wasn't as the item was on offer. Honest shopkeeper:D:D

im not 2 good at reading :hihi:

I paid with a £10 once in mcdonalds (top of fargate) and I got change for £5 back... I told them, and they said I paid with a £5, I asked the manager who said they'd check the camera... and they said that they couldn't see very well from it... they even shut the till down and counted it up, but said they couldn't be 100% sure till end of shift and that they would call me in the morning... they took my number and never called...

now, I only had £10 on me when I paid, so I know for 100% that I paid with a £10..

never been in there since... (McDonalds is horrid any ways)

I paid with a £10 once in mcdonalds (top of fargate) and I got change for £5 back... I told them, and they said I paid with a £5, I asked the manager who said they'd check the camera... and they said that they couldn't see very well from it... they even shut the till down and counted it up, but said they couldn't be 100% sure till end of shift and that they would call me in the morning... they took my number and never called...

now, I only had £10 on me when I paid, so I know for 100% that I paid with a £10..

never been in there since... (McDonalds is horrid any ways)

That's happend to me SO many times I now say "I'm sorry I've nothing smaller than a £10" as I hand it over. Never had a problem since.

The one with egg on his face?

It's hardly CSI is it? :rolleyes::D

It was hard boiled FYI. If I want to lose weight I'll go on a diet I don't need a personal trainer removing the temptation for me to eat:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived