Has Obama's election fuelled the rise of far right groups & terrorists?

I was being sarcastic, hence the ;)

Really?

Was merely highlighting your hypocrisy old boy.

I thought we were talking about out sources or do you always bring up the BNp when things don't go as planned?

Sorry I'm not clear on what you're talking about-what 'race card'? There's been a surge in the far right since Obama was elected.

Yes and the last time this issue was seen in the MSM was prior to him running for election. It's just been reworded slightly.

Anyway rather than being a "white" issue as your comrade pointed out it's also a black issue with Black's murdering Police Officers. That being the case it's hardly surprising is it?

Mod Note

Posts containing personal insults have been removed, kindly discuss the topic without getting personal or the thread will be closed permanently.

Anyway rather than being a "white" issue as your comrade pointed out it's also a black issue with Black's murdering Police Officers. That being the case it's hardly surprising is it?

Well you're the first to mention colour, but since you do there's no evidence to suggest there's been an uptake in black nutjobs since Obama's election, whereas there has been in the white ones. Either was one is no better than the other.

Well you're the first to mention colour, but since you do there's no evidence to suggest there's been an uptake in black nutjobs since Obama's election, whereas there has been in the white ones. Either was one is no better than the other.

Well in your first post wasn't the underlying issue to do with colour and the reason you posted it?

As for evidence I'll rely on the article I posted which offers to highlight some of the problems that the ones use conveniently miss.

Well in your first post wasn't the underlying issue to do with colour and the reason you posted it?
The thread is about the growth of the far right in America post Obama, I never mentioned colour.

As for evidence I'll rely on the article I posted which offers to highlight some of the problems that the ones use conveniently miss.

Conveniently miss? There was nothing to miss since a) I'm not denying the existence of black supremacists b) There's been no evidence of their increase in numbers post Obama.

As for evidence I'll rely on the article I posted

Your political confusion continues! :D

National Black Foot Soldiers Network is the black equivalent of Combat 18.

Both are extreme right-wing groups.

How does a link to an article about them, highlight the issue of the dangers of 'left-wing terrorism'?

John X

How does a link to an article about them, highlight the issue of the dangers of 'left-wing terrorism'?

John X

I was wondering that myself :confused:

John X

Who mentioned 'left-wing terrorism'?

Oh and by the way I reported your post for personal insults so if you don't button it I'll report some more..

I was wondering that myself :confused:

Dear me, your original post contained an article that made no mention of black hate groups and the only examples it gave were of white wrongdoing.

You just made a comment to there is no evidence to suggest that black hate groups are on the rise when all I can see is no one has written about this or if they have the article might possibly have been deemed racist and so therefore don't make it into the MSM.

Now I don't believe for one minute you went on a search for an article to show there was evidence either way you just put that one up because it's your pet subject.

Who mentioned 'left-wing terrorism'?

Oh and by the way I reported your post for personal insults so if you don't button it I'll report some more..

Oh yes let's not worry about anything else just the "far right".

implies that you are referring to the left.

And I wasn't aware I have ever made a personal insult to anyone in the two odd years I have been posting here.

You must refresh my memory. :D

John X

Archived