Has Obama's election fuelled the rise of far right groups & terrorists?

Your post has been removed so how am I able to show you? I would have thought that is evidence enough.

Is it?

I'd say it was evidence less of me posting personal abuse and more of the increasingly poor standard of moderating on this site! :D

And besides, if you were upset enough about it to report the post then I'm sure you would remember it!

John X

They may well be PR stunts, but if you read the OP I was posing a question.

Not a very well worded one, who is it that is fearful, Obama?

..and I said in response that you're comparing an opinion against something that's being reported as factual. Nor does what Suzy Rice say have anything to do with the OP No I dont like her politics and what she has to say is irrelevant to the matter in hand.

It's not irrelevant if you can accept that I feel the articles you posted are not much more than a bit of propoganda. Are they factual? Are you really sure?

I'll take that one on the chin.

OOOOSHH!

Stirring something up? I posed a question and didnt offer a view about what I thought about far right wing groups.

I think the clue to what you think is in the question.

Ok, that's fine

Ta

That's what we're discussing.

discussing bogus reporting are we?

Always polite I am to you Streamline, after all you have a tendency to be over zealous with the report button ;)

Not always, most of the time, besides I only found the report button today and it works really well. :love:

Is it?

I'd say it was evidence less of me posting personal abuse and more of the increasingly poor standard of moderating on this site! :D

And besides, if you were upset enough about it to report the post then I'm sure you would remember it!

John X

For your information my reply to it was removed first so I took it up with the Moderator and they told me what to do and it worked really well. The Moderation on this site is excellent, well done chaps. :love:

No I don't recall any of your posts, just recall you as gay John who gives a little camp kiss after every post he makes.

The probable truth is the knuckle dragging neo-nazis in the US were always there and never went away, a black president is probably just the excuse they need to get out onto the street to try to spread their poison.

i agree wholeheartedly with scubas post.

theyve always been there spreading their lies and hate rather than suddenly appeared, but now they have something which galvanises them and gives them something major to attack

The Moderation on this site is excellent, well done chaps. :love:

As someone who spends a lot of time on here 'running to teacher', you would say that! :D Some of the moderating on this site is appalling.

No I don't recall any of your posts

That would explain the countless times I have asked you to clarify or explain something you have posted and never got a reply! :hihi:

John X

As someone who spends a lot of time on here 'running to teacher', you would say that! :D Some of the moderating on this site is appalling.

First time today and it was a great experience.

That would explain the countless times I have asked you to clarify or explain something you have posted and never got a reply! :hihi:

And as someone who yet again hasn't read my previous posts where I mentioned I've never reported a post except today, you might understand why you are frequently ignored.

First time today and it was a great experience.

And yet you can't remember what the personal abuse was?

Funny that!

And it was boyfriday who claimed you are overzealous with the report button and I have always found him to be a more credible and consistant witness than you, although only you and the mods know exactly how often you have reported posts. :)

John X

And yet you can't remember what the personal abuse was?

Funny that!

And it was boyfriday who claimed you are overzealous with the report button and I have always found him to be a more credible and consistant witness than you, although only you and the mods know exactly how often you have reported posts. :)

You were insulting me what more do you need to know?

Can your remember what you said in the post that was removed?

Word for word will do..

Boyfriday can claim what he likes and you can back him up but in my opinion it's like the blind leading the blind.

Anyway have you got anything to add to this thread or are you just going to keep bleating?

Archived