Has Obama's election fuelled the rise of far right groups & terrorists?

So let me rephrase it, can you manage to get to the end of your road without getting lost?

what did i say about threads going off on a tangent and getting zanier, now even the tangents gone off on one

You were insulting me what more do you need to know?

Can your remember what you said in the post that was removed?

No, but I do know that I don't, and never have insulted anyone on here.

I guess it was questioning your understanding of the difference between 'left' and 'right-wing' political positions. On three occasions in the last 24 hours you have labelled as 'left wing', two (and possibly three) things that are clearly right wing.

John X

I find it unsettling that the majority of these race hate groups are, or allege to be, affiliated to Christian organisations. When are we going to see wholesale condemnation by the churches in the USA of these groups?

Why? dont you beleive in free speech.

No, but I do know that I don't, and never have insulted anyone on here.

I guess it was questioning your understanding of the difference between 'left' and 'right-wing' political positions. On three occasions in the last 24 hours you have labelled as 'left wing', two (and possibly three) things that are clearly right wing.

But you can't remember what you said, guessing is not rememberiing word for word is it?

But by all means put all your evidence together and present it and just take onboard I reported your post because you were insulting.

It's now gone.

oh and by way of an edit I know you've had other posts removed so this feigning surprise might fool some people but not everyone.

But you can't remember what you said, guessing is not rememberiing word for word is it?

I didn't claim to be able to remember it word for word! :D

I'm a little confused that someone who posts on many 'political' threads doesn't seem to know the difference between the terms left and right wing.

John X

Why? dont you beleive in free speech.

think he was doing the same thing the right wingers do on here when islamic hate groups are mentioned...........ALL muslims apparently should denounce their actions

Archived