Unofficial Forum Meet 18 July

denlin

Hi everyone.

This month's Harlequin meet fast approaches. The pub can be found on Nursery Street. Buses 47/48/53 and Stagecoach service 87 stop right outside. There is also a large free car park next door.

Everbody is welcome to come and enjoy a drink, good company/conversation and once again I will add that these meets are always very newby friendly.

I have taken over as a temporary measure from our illustrious Mentor Swami Dhyan who will still be, hopefully, honouring us with his presence.

The meet will be on Monday 18 July - please let me know if you will be attending and I look forward to seeing old faces and new

love

Denlin:love:

Please accept my apologies , I will be away on holiday for this one.

Sorry you won't be able to make it this time but have a nice holiday:D and hope to see you in August:love::wave:

Hi everyone.

This month's Harlequin meet fast approaches. The pub can be found on Nursery Street. Buses 47/48/53 and Stagecoach service 87 stop right outside. There is also a large free car park next door.

Everbody is welcome to come and enjoy a drink, good company/conversation and once again I will add that these meets are always very newby friendly.

I have taken over as a temporary measure from our illustrious Mentor Swami Dhyan who will still be, hopefully, honouring us with his presence.

The meet will be on Monday 18 June - please let me know if you will be attending and I look forward to seeing old faces and new

love

Denlin:love:

Surely you mean 18th JULY , and not the 18th JUNE Denlin ????

Archived