Good And Bad Ebay.

If im reading it right, he didnt turn up to collect it, but left you negative feedback...strange :huh:

No, the buyer left negative. Stupid new(ish) rules means sellers can never leave a negative feedback for a buyer.

And if a buyer doesn't turn up to collect an item, then if a seller could do so, it would be totally right to leave a negative.

EDIT - had quoted wrong post, sorry - now corrected.

To cut a long story short, it was bought by a newbie (from Rotherham) who emailed to collect it. Waited all day for our £12 to arrive, but it never did. Logging back into fleabay that evening my 100% feedback had gone, the newbie had left neg F.back. So less than 12 hours after the sale ended my 10 years of 100% FB had gone. Tried to email the newbie cretin to no effect, tried to contact fleabay to no effect, so there it is, 100% reputation gone.

Fleabay were as much use as a chocolate fireguard and just did not want to know- their customer relations are absoloute crap.

Have you tried a "feedback extorsion" procedure with eBay?

Can't remember the specifics of it as it was a good while back, but I got eBay to remove an undeserved negative (that restored my 10+years FB to 100%).

I had sent the item recorded to the eBay/Paypal (same) address, got signature proof from RM website, then the buyer tried a sob-story that he'd moved between the end-of-auction and the delivery attempts (but didn't update his address details or let me know at all) and his ex-flatmate or someone else must have got it, etc. - told him to go back to his old place and get the item as not my problem. He then left me a negative, so I did the "feedback extorsion" and eBay eventually cancelled his negative FB (just vanished altogether from my FB profile). Took about a week or so.

Look into it (especially since, if I understand your posts correctly, the buyer never paid for it/cannot prove he concluded his end of the contract, so technically it should be an "item unpaid for" or somesuch) :)

No, the buyer left negative. Stupid new(ish) rules means sellers can never leave a negative feedback for a buyer.

And if a buyer doesn't turn up to collect an item, then if a seller could do so, it would be totally right to leave a negative.

Thats what I said...

If im reading it right, he didnt turn up to collect it

I also read the post as if the buyer didn't even send payment.

this woman won it for £30 when she turned up she told me it was a really rare one and she had paid £1000 for one half the size then gave me the 30 and left

Why would they offer to give you more for something that you had advertised, along with a price?

I doubt anyone would have offered more for it, seeing as they won it for £30.

If it was me selling it, I would have told her I wasnt selling for that price and risked the bad feedback :hihi:

Unless of course she told you AFTER she had it in her possesion and money had changed hands...

she had it bagged up and was half way out of the front door before she said it, i was so mad we were only selling the fish because the pond was broke and so was the fence she could see that and still left me with £30 for £2000 worth of fish

I also read the post as if the buyer didn't even send payment.

Why would they offer to give you more for something that you had advertised, along with a price?

because i had got the name wrong it wasnt a normal koi but a really rare type.

i would have been better off if she had never mentioned it but she wanted to gloat

Archived