Good And Bad Ebay.

because i had got the name wrong it wasnt a normal koi but a really rare type.

Then you should have done a little bit more research into the item you was selling.

i would have been better off if she had never mentioned it but she wanted to gloat

Maybe she wasn't gloating, maybe she was pleased to get a genuine bargain?

Then you should have done a little bit more research into the item you was selling.

Maybe she wasn't gloating, maybe she was pleased to get a genuine bargain?

Thinking about it, I wouldnt have mentioned it - until it came to leaving VERY positive feedback :hihi:

Many good experiences but I have recently had a bad one with a sat nav I was selling.

It sold for a reasonable price and then the buyer didn't pay. I then received a detailed email a good few days later from the buyer saying that they had bought it for their Grandma who loved caravaning but since bidding and winning it, she had died so they didn't want to go through with the sale. The way it was worded sounded a bit suspicious so I had a look at the buyers feedback and recently bought items.

It showed that the day after they had bid on and won my sat nav they had bought another sat nav at a cheaper price.

I appreciate Ebay introduced that sellers couldn't leave negative feedback to protect buyers. But in this sort of circumstance it feels a bit unfair that buyers can get away with it and the seller has to go through a long drawn out process to cancel the sale and get the charges refunded.

If im reading it right, he didnt turn up to collect it, but left you negative feedback...strange :huh:

You have it in one. It was only a bloody £10 dog guard, (well it made £12) second time around, I would have GIVEN the thing away to retain my 100% FBack. Feebay were about as helpful as a chocolate fireguard when I complained.

Regards

Angel.

Archived