Stannington Carnival on Saturday - Stall going spare!

glenys

I have had to give my stall up at the Stannington Festival this Saturday. It was in the Lomas field in the Park and I think it is a five metre square plot.

If anyone wants to use it, get in touch with me on a private message. If you are a private or business user, you can transfer the stall cost (£25 I think) to me, but if you are a charity I will pass it on to you for FREE!!

I need to know pretty soon so I can pass the Organisers details onto who I think is the best candidate. She felt it was best that I got a replacment for the stall myself.

Thanks

I have had to give my stall up at the Stannington Festival this Saturday. It was in the Lomas field in the Park and I think it is a five metre square plot.

If anyone wants to use it, get in touch with me on a private message. If you are a private or business user, you can transfer the stall cost (£25 I think) to me, but if you are a charity I will pass it on to you for FREE!!

I need to know pretty soon so I can pass the Organisers details onto who I think is the best candidate. She felt it was best that I got a replacment for the stall myself.

Thanks

I will already be there! Looking forward.

Archived