Boycott the companies who advertise in News of the World

Yes, it probably could. Perhaps as the story unfolds we'll see more people turning away from other branches of his evil empire...

I wont be unsubscribing to SKY ;)

I wonder if this closure is just a temporary thing until Murdoch has completed his takeover of bSKYb?

It wouldn't surprise me if NOTW relaunched under a different name the week after that deal has been done.

I wont be unsubscribing to SKY ;)

I wonder if this closure is just a temporary thing until Murdoch has completed his takeover of bSKYb?

It wouldn't surprise me if NOTW relaunched under a different name the week after that deal has been done.

he's bound to bring it back....just in time for the new football season...welcome the sun on sunday...

It has 200 employees.

Well I won't be losing much sleep over the creep on the NotW newsdesk who told me to "go **** my self" the other day.

He could get a new job as a bouncer! :D

John X

Well I won't be losing much sleep over the creep on the NotW newsdesk who told me to "go **** my self" the other day.

He could get a new job as a bouncer! :D

John X

nowt wrong with being a bouncer.....better than working for notw....

he's bound to bring it back....just in time for the new football season...welcome the sun on sunday...

You are right, the BBC has just said that the domain name for the Sun on Sunday was registered a couple of days ago.

You are right, the BBC has just said that the domain name for the Sun on Sunday was registered a couple of days ago.

well we do work...in the newspaper industry.....take the sun/news of the world/times out of it.....and you could take the rest round in a wheel barrow..

Archived