Meal meet - Cavalier (Rotherham)- 28th July 2-course for 2 people £12

SHsheff

There's a kgb deal here http://www.kgbdeals.co.uk/sheffield/deals/30767/two-course-meal-for-two---the-cavalier---sheffield?utm_source=ym&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=dailydeal&utm_term=28139&utm_content=sheffield which is £12 for a two-course meal for TWO PEOPLE (ie £6 each).

I've spoken to the manager of the Cavalier in Rotherham and she's been very welcoming to the idea of hosting the evening for up to 20 people from SF on this deal.

Is anyone interested? If so, you have to buy your own voucher on the link I've given, and post your names below.

We'll have to let them know in advance what our menu choices will be so they can be prepared, so I'll post that when we see what kind of response we get :)

ONLY FIVE DAYS LEFT TO BUY YOUR VOUCHERS!

If you'd like to go but not sure about transport, please post your interest as there may well be people going from near you who could pick you up for a small contribution towards petrol.

NB this event is open to anyone who looks at the posts on Sheffield Forum. If you've ever wondered what people on SF look like in the flesh, now's your chance to find out! If you'd like an evening out with other people, this an opportunity for you to have one. If you don't have a partner, post here because you might find someone who'll be the other one to the 'two person' voucher!

I'm in if anyone is travelling from Sheffield in a car? It's a bit far otherwise, but I'd love to go.

I'll go if you do lol.... and if we're both going, then you're very welcome to a lift! :)

It just seems such a good deal, shame to waste it.

We need more people - had a couple of PMs from people saying that Rovrum is too far. Yup, didn't think of that! - it just seemed like such a good deal, and I never venture to Rotherham to eat (or to do anything, except a party last weekend but that was the first time EVER apart from Akabars) and I thought I'd dip my toe in and see if anyone else was up for it.

No worries, we'll see if there's any more response on the thread then make a decision.

Only uh, probably four? days left anyway to get the coupons, so anyone who's up for it had better post soon!

Archived