Car insurance has anyone elses gone up ridiculously high !!

Not happy at all,but if i crashed into you and i was not insured,and neither was you and your car gets wrote off, who loses out,and whos the mug.

Also with reagrds the car being written off.

On average, I have paid £500 a year over the last 20 years.

So £500 x 20 years = £10,000

With the money saved from not paying insurance, I could use the £10,000 to get a newer car

Well Pigster, in 20 years of driving I have never claimed for anything, or had an accident.

Why should I pay for people who are not capable of driving without crashing?

It would be easier if people had there licences revoked if they have more than 2 accidents in 10 years

I havent claimed in over 30 years, not having insurance is not the answer,but when people such as you and i havent claimed then we should be paying less and less each year,so the temptation to have no insurance woudent be a option.

I havent claimed in over 30 years, not having insurance is not the answer,but when people such as you and i havent claimed then we should be paying less and less each year,so the temptation to have no insurance woudent be a option.

We should be paying less, that is true.

Polo 1.4 tdi

Renewed yesterday £268 direct from Liverpool Victoria, £20 more than last year when it was covered by the same insurer but bought through Help the Aged who now want nearly £400 through a different insurer (Ageus who use to be Fortis)

Full comp

No claims dis.

Legal cover

Don't feed the troll- they are obviously only after a rise out of people.

Its quite sad.

Don't feed the troll- they are obviously only after a rise out of people.

Its quite sad.

NOt as sad as paying 50% of your net wage, simply to contribute to legalised theft.

Give it 7 or 8 years, your car insurance will be a bigger financial burden than a mortgage.

Finally, I would rather pay money towards things that are important, than this theft.

Its the young men who are being hammered now............pretty soon, it will be everyone else

Archived