4 1/2 inch pin wrench

Aah, I think you mean the spanner-like tool with two dowels, to tighten and loosen the collar that holds the discs in place?

If so, going back to Machine Mart would have been your best bet, as a new angle grinder should be supplied with one.

Aah, I think you mean the spanner-like tool with two dowels, to tighten and loosen the collar that holds the discs in place?

If so, going back to Machine Mart would have been your best bet, as a new angle grinder should be supplied with one.

Thats sounds like the tool i need, thanks.

I cant really go bck to machine mart. I bought it about 3 weeks ago and only just got round to using it. Not sure i can put my hands on th reciept so ill probably be better buying one.

Or so i thought lol

They will know you bought it, don't worry! I needed some new discs, and couldn't remember whether it was 4 or 4 and a half inch, they just tapped in my postcode, and told me even when I'd bought it (some years before)

I need a new one as the one i bught from Machinemart didnt come with one but it seems no one sells them.

I need it today if pos. Does anyone know where i can get one from?

Try Cromwell Tools, Sheffield, 01142750631

Archived