Wedding dress for Saturday creased. HELP. !

My SIL to be just took the dress out of it's bag and it's become creased all across the back, any suggestions on where to take it or what else to do. ?

Trying to iron it ourselves isn't an option in case we make a pigs ear of it.

This is needed for Saturday morning, we are in S2.

Help. !!!

Hang it in a bath room if you can with the window closed and steamy water running . Did it to mine and the steam and the weight of the dress did the trick

She's tried that, didn't work, but thanks for the suggestion.

I am having mine altered by Jean Hartley ATM and mine is creased. Becaused it is a heavy fabric she said the bathroom thing wouldnt work with mine so suggested she take it to a friend of hers who has a dry cleaners or something like that. He is going to steam it me for £15 and I can pick it up from there (she said it wasnt far from city centre). Maybe call her on 07546488733 and ask for his details- worth a try?

if you have a vertical steam iron that should do it, but if it were mine I'd run the carpet steamer across it whilst hanging as the head doesn't get hot like with an iron

if you have a steam generator, set the iron part on as low as it'll go and steam it on the hanger

Archived