Ex Cameron man Coulson, to be arrested tomorrow

:( Oh no,what a thought

Why did you go and have to say that ?

Imagine News International with that one, I saw The Currant Bun was calling Cleggy 'a nobody' who Cameron shouldn't listen to' only the other day!

Great article here. http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/peteroborne/100095686/david-cameron-is-in-the-sewer-because-of-his-news-international-friends/

This bit sums it all up,

"We are talking about a pattern of behaviour here. Indeed, it might be better described as a course of action. Mr Cameron allowed himself to be drawn into a social coterie in which no respectable person, let alone a British prime minister, should be seen dead. It was called the Chipping Norton set, an incestuous collection of louche, affluent, power-hungry and amoral Londoners, located in and around the Prime Minister’s Oxfordshire constituency. Brooks and her husband, the former racing trainer Charlie Brooks, live in a house scarcely a mile from David and Samantha Cameron’s constituency home. The two couples meet frequently, and have continued to do so long after the phone hacking scandal became well known".

Doesn't say much about Camerons judgement of character though does it?

I agree with what you say about Camerons pal Rebekah Brooks though, I would have thought working for a company like NI must be like working for the mafia, when the topdogs know everything about everything, in which case it doesn't seem plausible that she was as far removed as she claims.

Not that I am claiming you are biased but I believe she was mates with tony and cherie!

Archived