Ex Cameron man Coulson, to be arrested tomorrow

Not that I am claiming you are biased but I believe she was mates with tony and cherie!

Never, not with the second coming and his wonderful caring and sharing wife, I saw a clip of greedy Gordon slobbering all over her, you don't think that, forget it I was having a senior moment. :hihi:

Brooks

Is cosier with moron than coulson was.

employee of News International.

Which is a corrupt organisation, and she was the editor when they were hacking during the Milly Dowler case, and the payments to police. His connections to NI are far too deep, which is probably why he replaced Vince Cable with his puppet to push through the BSkyB deal for the Murdoch clan, knowing that Cable would block it.

Moron's choice of friends leaves much to be desired.

Its interesting that this whole business is also spreading to Miliband and his director of communications Tom Baldwin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14137080

When Ed Miliband hired Tom Baldwin to be his Director of Communications, did he ask him about his past journalistic practices, including whether he authorised or was part of efforts to break into Conservative Party bank accounts, as alleged by Lord Ashcroft?

And there are allegations of drug use, it seems that Labours choice isn't whiter than white either.

Its interesting that this whole business is also spreading to Miliband and his director of communications Tom Baldwin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-14137080

When Ed Miliband hired Tom Baldwin to be his Director of Communications, did he ask him about his past journalistic practices, including whether he authorised or was part of efforts to break into Conservative Party bank accounts, as alleged by Lord Ashcroft?

And there are allegations of drug use, it seems that Labours choice isn't whiter than white either.

Isn't there a saying about people in glass houses.....

i didn't say he gave anyone a second chance, im saying cameron was told told two different stories and like any friend would do in such a situation he gave hem the benefit of the doubt and went with his word.

it has bit him on the ass but this is no biggy, all it proves is politicians are just like us and can be lied to and suffer the consequences. again neither is this solely an issue with the pm as both brown and blair were close friends of rebekah brooks. brown like cameron attended her wedding.

WaXy boy, it looks a biggy to me! - it has shaken the Murdoch empires foundations, BSkyB deal is off, and his suitability to wield such power and influence is now being questioned in other countrys too!

Well done to The Guardian and Tom Watson for their vigouress pursuit of the scumbag.

Archived