Weird neighbour. Rubbish.

Because I don't see why he isn't recycling his stuff. And because he's a creepy weirdo who sneaks up to people's houses to dump rubbish.

Are you him?

When you take them back to the shops to recycle them, the shops won't take them if you charge them for taking them off you ... and that includes the ones you originally bought from them in the first place nevermind the free ones which are already covered in the cost of extortionate food prices.

Your neighbour is also breaking the law. As householders we have a specific exemption under the various waste disposal regulations from most of the obligations and paperwork normally required, however the exemption only applies to the rubbish produced by your own household and deposited in your own bin.

Your neighbour is also breaking the law. As householders we have a specific exemption under the various waste disposal regulations from most of the obligations and paperwork normally required, however the exemption only applies to the rubbish produced by your own household and deposited in your own bin.

What you talking about, Willis? The bin men don't examine the contents of the bins to check only the householder who puts it out uses it. They'd have to take a lot of people to court, I let my neighbour use my blue bin all the time:roll::roll:

What you talking about, Willis? The bin men don't examine the contents of the bins to check only the householder who puts it out uses it. They'd have to take a lot of people to court, I let my neighbour use my blue bin all the time:roll::roll:

:hihi::hihi:, that's a blast from the past denlin, hope you are well by the way.:)

I agree with what you say, a bin is a recepticle of waste so we should fill them all up or next thing we know they will cut bins down to one bin per two households! (we don't want the council getting a MOS Gold Award do we!;)).

:hihi::hihi:, that's a blast from the past denlin, hope you are well by the way.:)

I agree with what you say, a bin is a recepticle of waste so we should fill them all up or next thing we know they will cut bins down to one bin per two households! (we don't want the council getting a MOS Gold Award do we!;)).

Evening, your eminence, I am very well thank you, and yourself? :wave: Are we still giving out the awards?:D

Archived