Anyone know Yvonne Clapperton?

feee

Wattsy, just reading this out of interest as I once went to see Yvonne Clapperton (in the mid eighties) and wasn't very impressed with her readings (nice lady though). I have been to see Pat Thornton at Firth Park quite a few times, didn't know she had died, how sad, when did she die?

• 1 month later...

Went to see Yvonne Clapperton about 7/8 years ago and EVERYTHING she told me has come true and she told me loads of stuff. Wouldn't go again though has she is so accurate that if she told me anything bad I'd be waiting for it to happen!

If you are interested in all things sychic why not go to a spiritulist church! If you go to an open circle it is free and they are surpirsingly good! The people are parctising mediums but they are very good had some great messages!

• 8 months later...

Try Attercliffe Spiritualist Church on Bold Street, just below Freemans. They have open circle on Mondays 7.30 to 8.30, you may get a message. On Wednesday 7.30 to 8.30 they have a speaker who gives messages to various people in the audience. They are a great bunch of people, nothing to be scared of and the lights are left on. They don't charge on Mondays but it costs a £1 for wednesday.

Archived