Drought in the Horn of Africa?

A proviso on giving aid should be that proof is seen where previous donations have gone and how they have been used.

If donations have been used inappropriately in the past future aid should be closely scrutinised as to exactly how it will all be used before it is given.

I have no problem with any of that. I think some folk are just

a) extremely selfish and

b) don't value African lives as highly as British ones

A proviso on giving aid should be that proof is seen where previous donations have gone and how they have been used.

If donations have been used inappropriately in the past future aid should be closely scrutinised as to exactly how it will all be used before it is given.

Don't give aid again ever.

Really? Some problems:roll: every penny anyone gives to aid helps the people that caused the problem. It also gives a real incentive to continue in the same way forever. By giving aid we are helping kill kids.

That's quite clearly utterly false.

I have no problem with any of that. I think some folk are just

a) extremely selfish and

b) don't value African lives as highly as British ones

If you value life don't give aid. If you do, you are helping the killers.

If you value life don't give aid. If you do, you are helping the killers.

You want African children to die. Is it because they're black kids and as a well known white nationalist you think that's a good thing?

That could be the result of an audit of previous donations and their application.

The whole system is so full of corruption. donations are pointless. Unless you want to make the situation worse that is.

Archived