Drought in the Horn of Africa?

downhill from what, exactly, B? and for whom?

The former British colonies were handed over in a very good state of affairs plus generous overseas aid funding down the years.

You tell us where it all went and then you'll not have to ask such silly questions.

The British public are getting totaly fed up with the bottomless pit of Africa

If it ever happens, the hope would be that it wasn't with people of your mentality and arrogance, otherwise 9/11 would be a walk in the park. If you think it's such a good idea who's going to fund this so called colonisation?

Don't misquote me I said "maybe that's not such a bad idea the way most have gone downhill since independence."

It is people of your mentality who want to keep throwing money willy nilly down the drain that is Africa each year.

Will you be back again next year when the begging bowls are out again or will you finaly have seen the light?

The former British colonies were handed over in a very good state of affairs plus generous overseas aid funding down the years.

You tell us where it all went and then you'll not have to ask such silly questions.

The British public are getting totaly fed up with the bottomless pit of Africa

And all the so called charities making fat profits from donations.

And your evidence for this?

I said I bet.

BTW where do you think the warlords get their money from and where do the hijackers get the money for their boats from whilst the world is expected to feed their families?

Where did last years aid go?

Archived