Drought in the Horn of Africa?

And all the so called charities making fat profits from donations.

And your proof for this? All charities are scrutinised annually by the Charity Commission and all money has to be put towards charitable objectives. Yes they will sometimes roll over surpluses - which will be spent in the future.

And your proof for this? All charities are scrutinised annually by the Charity Commission and all money has to be put towards charitable objectives. Yes they will sometimes roll over surpluses - which will be spent in the future.

Charity commission is that like the press commission? Wake up.

With the legal massive running costs that in the past showed over 90% in some cases went on running costs.

I said I bet.

BTW where do you think the warlords get their money from and where do the hijackers get the money for their boats from whilst the world is expected to feed their families?

Where did last years aid go?

I've posted twice where they get their money from - go back to post #150 - I know facts are inconvenient.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

So prove it whilst you tell us where the Somalis are getting their munitions from whilst their children are starving.

Longcol replied

Like I've already said - the bulk appear to be coming from Iran, the Saudi's, Yemen etc.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=7893833&postcount=128

And how do they pay for it if they're all starving?

With the legal massive running costs that in the past showed over 90% in some cases went on running costs.

What - the aid charities for instance? Oxfam spend 11% on admin.

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/?pscid=ps_ggl_GR_Brand-High+Vol&gclid=CMiM-PXqkqoCFcos3wodJmz2wA

Lets see your evidence for this 90% on "legal running costs" - whatever they are.

I've posted twice where they get their money from - go back to post #150 - I know facts are inconvenient.

As far as I can see in post#150 you've posted where they get them (Munitions) from, are you saying that they dont have to pay?

Archived