Drought in the Horn of Africa?

al-Shabab Islamists in Somalia

Al shabab are being carefull not to allow foreign aid / organistions in as it could be a ploy from the government and other organisations to cause instability within its held areas.

It has allowed movement of its people in the drought hit areas to go and seek aid.

I don't believe a word of it. If they're supposed to be Muslims, why would they let men, women, and children starve ?

they say the pictures on tv...are from the bob geldolf era.....and everything is rosy in the somali garden...so put your fivers back in your wallet and head for the pub....

Al shabab are being carefull not to allow foreign aid / organistions in as it could be a ploy from the government and other organisations to cause instability within its held areas..

You seem very well informed regarding Al shababs policies, it would be easy to come to the opinion that you have inside information that our authorities are not privvy to, maybe they would be interested, on the other hand, you could just be a conspiricy freak trying yet again to make excuses for the barbarity.

Al shabab are being carefull not to allow foreign aid / organistions in as it could be a ploy from the government and other organisations to cause instability within its held areas.

It has allowed movement of its people in the drought hit areas to go and seek aid.

Once again a contradiction from the SF forum Muslim supporters.

Al shabab are publicly denying that there is drought and starvation in Somalia and that it is all western mischief making so why should they be allowing the women and children (and a very few men) to go in search of aid?

they say the pictures on tv...are from the bob geldolf era.....and everything is rosy in the somali garden...so put your fivers back in your wallet and head for the pub....

My fiver never left my pocket, I refuse to support corrupt governments who spend their money on arms whilst we are expected to look after their people with the same old sob storys every year.

My fiver never left my pocket, I refuse to support corrupt governments who spend their money on arms whilst we are expected to look after their people with the same old sob storys every year.

P.S. 'Storys' is spelled 'stories' - FYI

I distinctly remember you saying you contributed a tenner to the recent Pakistani appeal. Your wife too if I remember correctly.

Archived