Drought in the Horn of Africa?

Very sad , but why oh why do they keep havin children. If the population grows then the problem grows, the children grow up to have more and more children to a location that is hostile to human life. Let nature take its course as it does in the animal kingdom. We are not their keepers. They obviously have enough energy to have lots of sex and children they cannot feed, Can they be educated me thinks not. The men look like they get the lions share, they need it to keep up the sperm count. They seem to be either screwing things up or screwing.

To maintain a supply of soldiers to fight the civil war?

I wonder what today's combatants were doing 15-30 years ago? How many of them were living on International aid?

(and of course their population density is vastly lower than the western world, hence making lecturing them a bit rich).

Surely it's not pop. density which matters but how many people can be sustained in a given area?

can anyone tell me why we have to feed the starving masses when there own government lets them starve but also remember there goverment are still able to spend thousands of millions of pounds on weapons aircraft and fancy palaces for thier leaders.

What buys bombs.........buys bread...:suspect:

The problem is a vicious cycle - more kids so that a few might survive means less food each,

So just have the few kids so they will survive, if knocking out dozens of kids just so that a few will survive is supposed to be the answer then next year the problem will be back to haunt us again.

Archived