Drought in the Horn of Africa?

Food is plentiful on this planet. Wars are the main causes of (mass) deaths on this planet.

Wars that are being financed by certain governments in the West..

What wars in Africa are Western governments financing?

Darfurism, Uganda and the U.S. War in Africa

http://dissidentvoice.org/2007/11/darfurism-uganda-and-the-us-war-in-africa/

---------

Washington’s “Long War” against Africa

http://theglobalrealm.com/2011/04/16/washingtons-long-war-against-africa/

---------

Inside France's secret war in Africa

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/inside-frances-secret-war-396062.html

--------

(I'm sure there are many other Western nations' involvement in said continent...) - but we'll keep it a secret...

BIRTH CONTROL is needed, the less kids they have the more they get to eat,the fitter they could be. why dont the government divert the money earmarked to india. No donations from me, i remember asking my mum in early 50's for the school collections. I started donating in the 60's - I'm retired now, enough is enough

Funny how we've not been told about the many wars that are waging over there; one of the main causes of so many problems in Africa.

And the fact that certain countries in the West are arming specific groups so that their interests are safe-guarded.

Such a disgusting cover-up by the mass media (and politicians).

The story according to our permanent Westernerphobe.:loopy:

That's the tragedy, that real peoples' suffering can be forgotten amongst the politics, the cynicism and the view that no matter how much aid is given there will still be starving babies in 5 years time.
There will still be starving babies all the time, there will still be babies being knocked out in these countries that they can't feed but expect us to.

My thoughts exactly :at this moment in time charity begins at home .I have no confidence in the AID system to third world countries, sad but true.

Sad but very true, good money thrown after bad year on year.

Because their "government" are scum and people who give to charity are not.
You encourage these scum governments by taking over their responsibility thus allowing them to squander their countries money and aid money.

can anyone tell me why we have to feed the starving masses when there own government lets them starve but also remember there goverment are still able to spend thousands of millions of pounds on weapons aircraft and fancy palaces for thier leaders.

And no matter how much aid we send they'll be back next you with the begging bowl.

When Band Aid relief arrived in Ethiopia the local transport cartels tried to extort massive amounts of money to transport it.

The Department For International Development (DFID) was set up in 1997 to do just this at a cost of £2.6 billion.

Nevertheless, the DFID's 250 strong staff in Ethiopia failed to monitor the spending of nearly £300 million. However, far from heads rolling as you might expect, the 3 government appointees in charge, decided to award themselves a payrise to over £200,000 each, plus bonuses. Out of our taxes!

Nice work if you can get it....

Nice little earners these charities.

50 years ago whites emigrated to Rhodesia,now they are not running it the blacks want to come here,whats that tell us?
Name one country that was handed over to the ****** that has been a success.

Archived