Outlook on life quotes

So i was thinking and i love inspiring quotes so whats the quote you use to represent your outlook on life and why?

Mines is "you get one life live it" and the reason i say that is because im a strong believer in getting one chance if you get to the end of your life and theres things you havent done that you wanted to thats your fault you didnt make it happen, ive personally done things that i look back on and think why the hell did i do that theres just no point but there is to me which is that i believe life is too short to think before you speak, act, or anything.

Or another common one I use is "You can regret or learn from your life" the reason i use this is because through my life ive done things that were bad that didnt make sense to anyone ive been a pain to my family, etc but do i regret it? ummm no because to me you cant regret anything because at one point the thing your regretting is actually what you wanted to do so i just look back at what ive done and decide how i can change my future.

• 2 months later...

Archived