Power - Can you or could you handle it?

What gives you a feeling of power, is it a responsible position, being in charge of others, maybe in control of your car, your cycle or a horse?

Why cars?

Why cycles?

Why horses?

Let's talk about men.

I control men. I feel powerful.

My feeling of power comes when I take my 69 Dodge Charger out for a run on a long quiet stretch of desert road.

When it comes to authority it tends to go to my head and I become too demanding, critical and domineering. I had a fair turnover of employees when I owned my own business but I got the job done on time done and the customers were always happy.

My feeling of power comes when I take my 69 Dodge Charger out for a run on a long quiet stretch of desert road.

When it comes to authority it tends to go to my head and I become too demanding, critical and domineering. I had a fair turnover of employees when I owned my own business but I got the job done on time done and the customers were always happy.

Yes I've always thought of you as a man who knows what he wants and how to get it - done

Are you like that at home?;)

Being an alpha male, power is something that naturally flows through my veins. People seem to gravitate toward me and seek my guidance wherever I go. It's fine and certainly not something that I can't handle.:)

Well maybe you shouldn't have got married, perhaps you should have shared yourself around more - some of us will feel cheated now:P;)

Unlike my SF colleague MoS, I don't brag about my power, I take it very seriously and it is an enormous weight on my shoulders which I bear without complaint.

If I was to give this power up, whole cities would fall and the sun would be swallowed by darkness :shocked:

*holds his power-whisk up to the skies*

Archived