Gaza Siege Being Enforced From Europe,

? please don't embarrass your self?

Or is Bombing every single school in Gaza Protecting Israel,

there is absolutely no moral reason to support anything it does ,

or are you morally bankrupt?

Same old truthlogic - so one sided - the west is to blame for everything etc. Things are a little more complicated than the oh so simple black and white view of the world you like to push.

Same old truthlogic - so one sided - the west is to blame for everything etc. Things are a little more complicated than the oh so simple black and white view of the world you like to push.

what a strange little bugger you are.... since when have i ever said "the west is to blame for everything " or anything like the such?

please keep your bull propaganda speel in your pocket, i think your the one who has a black and white view of the world, which is labeling some one antiseptic or anti western if the choose to object to persecution/oppression!

what a strange little bugger you are.... since when have i ever said "the west is to blame for everything " or anything like the such?

please keep your bull propaganda speel in your pocket, i think your the one who has a black and white view of the world, which is labeling some one antiseptic or anti western if the choose to object to persecution/oppression!

Same old truthlogic - throwing insults around.

Do you want to discuss the issue in an adult manner? So far it has been the blame game - blame Israel and the west for everything that kicks off.

It goes back far longer than that and no party is blameless.

Egypt have opened the border haven't they? So why not go to Egypt and cross at Rafah?

what's wrong with smuggling weapons into Gaza?

Hmm. Somebody is severely annoyed that it seems that even after the revolution, the Egyptians aren't going to allow a bunch of crazies coming in with weapons. It destabilises Egypt, not just Israel, and they'll kill them real dead if they try.

Israeli terrorists doing all they can to stop food and medicine going into Gaza.

actually the Israelis spend a lot of their own money and utilise a lot of their own resources doing precisely that, shipping these items in 24/7 over the border crossings from Israel into Gaza - even though the government in Gaza is pledged to destroy them. They do this because they know that blockade is not illegal under international law, just so long as the enemy civilian population are not starving - and nobody is starving in Gaza. If Gazans had to rely only on the pathetically small amount of supplies the joker flotillas want to ship in, Gazans would all die of starvation within about three months.

Israeli terrorists doing all they can to stop food and medicine going into Gaza.

Despicable and shameful (and they call themselves the only 'democracy in the Middle East').

You do understand that a democratically elected government can wage war, defend themselves and kill people don't you. The democracy part means that the people can vote the government out of office if they do something they don't like. I assume because the people haven't voted them out, the government must be doing something the population wants them to do.

You do understand that a democratically elected government can wage war, defend themselves and kill people don't you. The democracy part means that the people can vote the government out of office if they do something they don't like. I assume because the people haven't voted them out, the government must be doing something the population wants them to do.

So what's another term for a democracy that invades, occupies, and kills innocents ?

It's used by everybody, chiefly because it is not a lie.

yes it is a lie , one of many used to justify the persecution of the LOCAL inhabitants!

the rockets "fireworks" fired from gaza are home made, not imported in by Europeans who are flying in from paris and other airports!

stopping food from being delivered into gaza is not gona stop the odd refile being smuggled in to the area now is it?

next you gona say " we pulled out of Gaza years ago" go on say it and make me chuckle

Archived