Lost my little boy's 'henry' comforter!

As the title says I've lost my baby boy's comforter that has been beside him since day 1 :o(

Lost him tonight either at Meadowhall, meadowhall interchange/train station platform 3, the 21:20 sheffield bound train, or at sheffield station.

The adored little toy is a little probably 10cm by 10cm soft blue blanket with a teddy elephants head on a corner, it has the teddies name 'henry' sown on the bottom and was from Tesco.

It wasn't dear but he absolutely adores him.

If any body has the numbers from sheffield train station, meadowhall train station or interchange lost and found numbers I'd be so greatful or even better if someone comes across him please please let me know.

Thank you for taking time to read our message

Try e-mailing customer.relations@northernrail.org

Hope you find the toy - I remember 12 years ago my little boy (6 foot tall now!) lost his "Rocky the Rabbit" that we'd bought for one euro on holiday in France. He was distraught for the best part of a week until Rocky turned up on a windowsill behind a curtain.

He still sleeps with Rocky close to his pillow and takes him on holiday.

Good luck and bless.

Thank you! I hope someone takes heart and hands him in. Doubtful I know but we can hope! Think I might take a trip back tomorrow to see if we can find him. He's only 17 months old so can't really explain to him why/where he has gone. Glad Rocky turned up, your now not so little one must have been over the moon!

Try e-mailing customer.relations@northernrail.org

Hope you find the toy - I remember 12 years ago my little boy (6 foot tall now!) lost his "Rocky the Rabbit" that we'd bought for one euro on holiday in France. He was distraught for the best part of a week until Rocky turned up on a windowsill behind a curtain.

He still sleeps with Rocky close to his pillow and takes him on holiday.

Good luck and bless.

Bet his mates don't know, a 6ft 12 year old with a fluffy rabbit. He'll lose his street cred:hihi::hihi::hihi:

haha I bet they don't!

Despite ringing up all the places he could be, Henry is still lost!

Last time he was definitely seen was in the basket in boots, we was in there just before they closed. Then we dashed to starbucks upstairs near next then back to the train station.

Think we will have to admit defeat that Henry has decided to take up residency at Meadowhall!

Going to try and get one off ebay, although I can't believe how dear some are we paid £4.99 ish! Hope he takes to Henry the 2nd.

Thanks everyone x

Ps

Sorry, thank you for the email address. We've rung them but got put through to Nottingham so I've just sent them an email too! I'm sure they will be sick of us lol x

Good luck and all the very best.

Archived