Local stores and chavs, are driveby shootings th eanswer. ?

So we all know the scenario, you need a pint of milk for the morning but it's 8.30pm, you know if you go to the local shop a gang of chavs will be waiting by the door to intimidate you.

Would you condone them being taken out by a drive by shooting from a super hero just as they reached the height of their chaviness mouthings. ?

So we all know the scenario, you need a pint of milk for the morning but it's 8.30pm

Why not just buy the milk the next morning, when your local chavs are asleep at home or in the nick?

So we all know the scenario, you need a pint of milk for the morning but it's 8.30pm, you know if you go to the local shop a gang of chavs will be waiting by the door to intimidate you.

Would you condone them being taken out by a drive by shooting from a super hero just as they reached the height of their chaviness mouthings. ?

I think this is definitely a solution.

Or, roaming gangs of chainsaw wielding Anne Diamond clones would do the trick!

I think this is definitely a solution.

Or, roaming gangs of chainsaw wielding Anne Diamond clones would do the trick!

I never had Anne down as a violent person, maybe it was all those oversized knitted 80's jumpers disguising the killer inside.

Archived