Mobile contract's unlimited should mean unlimited,not 500mb..limit.

Too late. He said he wants to bin the contract.

For some reason it puts me about that your text is purple......

It is rather quirky but it just doesn't seem right.

I'm reading it as if its a qoute or something.

Is it to be a permenant fixture joker??? Lol.

I have 500mb with orange, I use it twice a week to work on the train too and from work and all the time for email and apps and never come close to reaching my limit.

You need to think about how your using it if you're regularly busting your fair usage limit (which doesn't immediately mean you get charged, normally just that you get throttled).

no the kids with facebook etc,teenagers thesedays always have the phones glued to their ears the point is voda advertise UNLIMITED,then charge extra over 500mb..:suspect:

My mate google found this Link . It says for 500MB of data you can watch just 2 hours of youtube as well as ample email access and web sites.

edit: none of which you need a phone glued to an ear (i think that would come out of your unlimited minutes* fair usage applies)

UNLIMTED! According to the dictionary definition: “having no restrictions or control” or “having or seeming to have no boundaries”. Unfortunately in the world of mobile phones and mobile internet, it’s not so simple. Networks impose fair usage policies on “unlimited” tariffs. which sucks, as someone as stated T-Mobile no longer as restrictions on the New contracts, yet i bet if you abuse it say connect your mobile to your pc or laptop most newer phones can do this and use it as a modem say on all your pc's/laptops and do alot of downloading bet they terminate you eventually.

With my broadband our house uses around 250gb of data each month, download, uploading, gaming ect bet you couldnt do that with tmobile's unlimited no restriction

They seem to get away with it by claiming that, as long as you actually use less than 500Mb, then you're entitled to use an infinite amount of bandwidth. It's only customers who use more than 500Mb that are capped, everyone else genuinely does have unlimited broadband.

How that argument ever got past trading standards, or the ASA, or the courts, is beyond me.

Archived