I could be a very rich woman indeed (scam)

Yep. it's a scam, delete the email.

I've been recieving spam all week from "DHL" claiming to be trying to deliver something, I know for a fact I haven't ordered anything, so I delete the emails, especially as there's a probably virused attachment with every email.

Yep. it's a scam, delete the email.

I've been recieving spam all week from "DHL" claiming to be trying to deliver something, I know for a fact I haven't ordered anything, so I delete the emails, especially as there's a probably virused attachment with every email.

That would be right as DHL aren't called DHL any more

If you reply to this type of email, you're only letting the sender know they've reached a real person.

Don't reply. Just delete :)

Oh, I have absolutely no intention whatsoever of answering it... as soon as I saw it, I knew that it was nothing but a load of *insert phrase of choice here*.

Plain Talkers always posting these type of threads I think its a warning;)

I used to have a list of websites which, if you gave them your e-mail address swamped you with thousands of spam mails. I would then sign the address you answer to up to these sites and imagine the look on their face when they checked their e-mail account for muppets who replied to their scam.

I used to have a list of websites which, if you gave them your e-mail address swamped you with thousands of spam mails. I would then sign the address you answer to up to these sites and imagine the look on their face when they checked their e-mail account for muppets who replied to their scam.

:huh::huh::huh:

All these scams ask you to respond to an e-mail address, that e-mail address is usually a free-mail address with limited space and once filled with spam anybody stupid enough to respond gets bounced, do try to keep up!

But supposing it's not full and how would it get filled with spam?

Archived