I could be a very rich woman indeed (scam)

But supposing it's not full and how would it get filled with spam?

Some sites offer to send you details about their site if you sign up your e-mail address. They then sell that e-mail address to other spammers and suddenly you are receiving hundreds or thousands of e-mails to your address. Sign their e-mail address to one of these sites and then sit back and feel smug. If you want to see how it works go to http://www.freeipod.co.uk/ and sign up your e-mail address. Just don't blame me for the results.

Some sites offer to send you details about their site if you sign up your e-mail address. They then sell that e-mail address to other spammers and suddenly you are receiving hundreds or thousands of e-mails to your address. Sign their e-mail address to one of these sites and then sit back and feel smug. If you want to see how it works go to http://www.freeipod.co.uk/ and sign up your e-mail address. Just don't blame me for the results.

Now I understand, it is early morning and I'm not as young as I used to be:hihi::hihi: But I won't be signing my email address anywhere:love:

Now I understand, it is early morning and I'm not as young as I used to be:hihi::hihi: But I won't be signing my email address anywhere:love:

HaHa it took a while but you got there in the end, always heed the warning :)

Maybe if the OP wins all this money, they should celebrate in style by coming along to;

Unofficial forum meet ...18th July (not June) See 'Evenings out'

:hihi::hihi::hihi: OK so I had a senior moment, I've changed it now:love::wave:

Maybe if the OP wins all this money, they should celebrate in style by coming along to;

Unofficial forum meet ...18th July (not June) See 'Evenings out'

if I were to be even in with half a chance of obtaining a sum like that, (Honestly or dishonestly) then I would gladly come along and offer an "open" bar! :D

Archived