How to make a complaint against solicitors.

In otherwords you didn't get the outcome you want (injustice), so you kicked off (contempt of court) and now your held by a legally binding court order you don't agree with (miscarriage of justice).

So in short, you lost- the other person won so now you think that EVERYONE to do with the legal system is corrupt and bent.

Sounds like sour grapes to me to be honest.

It's amazing how many people have that view of the legal profession and system because they lost their case or had advice they didn't agree with.

I've seen clients make complaints because they didn't agree with advice, get a second, third, and even fourth opinion, all the same, and still they think the legal system is corrupt. Sometimes people just don't accept that what they're hearing is true.

Always makes me wonder whether people would question other professionals this much. Doctors for example. Must ask a doctor one day. I personally just accept what the doctor tells me, as he's medically trained, and I'm not.

It's amazing how many people have that view of the legal profession and system because they lost their case or had advice they didn't agree with.

I've seen clients make complaints because they didn't agree with advice, get a second, third, and even fourth opinion, all the same, and still they think the legal system is corrupt. Sometimes people just don't accept that what they're hearing is true.

Always makes me wonder whether people would question other professionals this much. Doctors for example. Must ask a doctor one day. I personally just accept what the doctor tells me, as he's medically trained, and I'm not.

Ally McBeal, Will and Grace and LA Law have alot to answer for im telling you ;) ;)

Ally McBeal, Will and Grace and LA Law have alot to answer for im telling you ;) ;)

I so wish my life was like Ally McBeal! :( (I mean the show, not the character. Being male, those short skirts would look a bit odd...)

That's what I pictured when I signed up for this job. 15 years down the line, I feel a bit cheated! :)

ha ha 'scottf' ask any loving father trying to see his kid(s) what he thinks of the corrupt family court, or talk to the general public who live in the 'real world' not your 'book of life' wrote by overpaid strangers, remember man-made laws NEVER work! fact

ha ha 'scottf' ask any loving father trying to see his kid(s) what he thinks of the corrupt family court, or talk to the general public who live in the 'real world' not your 'book of life' wrote by overpaid strangers, remember man-made laws NEVER work! fact

The Theft Act works fairly well. Means that people caught shoplifting get prosecuted and all. Sexual Offences Act too. I could go on.

Wow, quite a few sweeping statements there. But basically my other post pretty much sums it up perfectly, you agreed to go to the court to sort out your family issues but as soon as you don't get the result you wanted you kick off.

I do live in the real world and i have no idea what this 'book of life' your referring to is??

If man made laws don't work when who else should write the laws- dogs, cats. Im puzzled as to what you think SHOULD happen- everyone just do as they please?

yep read the headlines and watch the news, everyday we hear...how shall i say it 'the law makers are the biggest law breakers' MP,Police staff,lawyers,barristers,judges(SCANDALS,FRAUD ETC) i could go on

You do realise that lawyers don't make the law right?

It's parliament that makes laws.

Archived