How to make a complaint against solicitors.

ok ok ok all these law making,enforcing,upholding,etc 'people' are like robots, programmed not to ever make any mistakes, is that what you're trying to say?

WAKE UP!

Never said that once.

Everyone's human. Everyone can make mistakes. No one has ever said different.

You said that all were corrupt, all were backing each other up, and basically criminals. That's a little different to what you're now saying, which is that people can make mistakes.

Or were your first comments mistakes?

ha ha 'scottf' you are easly provoked arn't you, have a reply to ever word, how sad, never mind you can go back to sleep in your cuckoo world

Not really, im just trying to make sense of your posts if im honest.

Im coming back with pretty valid points but you seem to be blind to the obvious.

I know what the word human is, and i know everyone makes mistakes, Its just a shame that you think that someone has made one in your case and as a result of that you think the entire system is rotten and corrupt- which is blatently isn't.

tell 'scottf' what the word 'human' means and how to put it in practice

Scott, human means, well, human. A person. I can't really think of a better definition without effort. In practice, everyone's human. Except the dead. They're dead humans. Dogs aren't human, despite how some people treat them. The people who write Spice Girls songs may not be human. Humans can't surely produce garbage like that.

Hows that?

Scott, human means, well, human. A person. I can't really think of a better definition without effort. In practice, everyone's human. Except the dead. They're dead humans. Dogs aren't human, despite how some people treat them. The people who write Spice Girls songs may not be human. Humans can't surely produce garbage like that.

Hows that?

Thanks Moosey.

Are lawyers human then? ;)

Nope, sorry pal- wrong person :)

Funny! I have a friend at work who is a Scott F, who's wife is an ex lawyer, and now doesn't like the profession. I was about to tell you to get some work done. :)

Actually, it's work time! Get some work done (I'm on a day off before you say it! :))

Archived