Is This Acceptable? Father imprisoned for trying to see his son

You really think a stint in a Cat A prison is appropriate?:loopy:

And like i said before family courts are secret so we prob never find out and mums word is good enough as evidence she can accuse of whatecer she wants with no evidence.

If some one told you you couldnt see your child would you not do anything you could even just for a glimps for a minute. I know I would and have.

Being a loving devoted father yourself I'm surprised you're not asking the same question HN is. Mostly the replies are non factual based. Without the facts how can anyone give a reasonable reply?

Being a loving devoted father yourself I'm surprised you're not asking the same question HN is. Mostly the replies are non factual based. Without the facts how can anyone give a reasonable reply?

I am a loving father but i am being stopped by my ex from seeing my kids. If I ring thier school to see how they are doing I am in contempt but i ring anyway cos i care. A woman scorned can be very nasty indeed.

He was charged with harrassment for the balloons and intimidating his ex with a banner saying happy birthday

We know that - what we are trying to stablish is why the banning order was made in the first place.

A vindictive coniving ex wife

Or a sadistic ex husband. Or do you think they don't exist based on your own circumstances? Or is your own circumstances leading you to bias?

If his wife is using the child as allegedly yours is then you have a point, but your circumstances in this case is irrelevant.

Archived