How do I use Smiley faces.

The smiley images should be fine in chrome, you might have cached a script/blank images while the forum was under dev (sounds unlikely, but I cant see why you cant see it and I can in chrome)

Here is what I see CLICK THE ADVANCE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM:

http://i.imgur.com/JVkqe.png

I've GREEN Ringed the smiles using chrome

So try clearing you cache, on chrome. To clear the cache, you have to click the blue wrench at the top-right, and select "Clear browsing data".

<< Keep in mind if you have saved password that you cant remember dont do this

Thank you for that info, my screen looks nothing like yours, there is nothing on the right side of the screen. I have cleared my cache, then noticed your warning about passwords, oh dear!! I have sent a message to the help desk maybe they can fix this for me, but thank you so much for your assistance it is very good of you to try.

I think they're playing an Emperor's new clothes game with us, I can't see any box either and never have done! :(:confused:

Maybe we are not of the chosen ones, I will await my reply from the help desk.

Thank you everyone for trying to help

Thank you for that, I am using the Windows laptop and Firefox for this reply and I am still not seeing the smiley faces, so I will await a reply from the help desk and when I am let loose with the silly faces I promise not to use the annoying banana, thanks again

Thank you for that, I am using the Windows laptop and Firefox for this reply and I am still not seeing the smiley faces, so I will await a reply from the help desk and when I am let loose with the silly faces I promise not to use the annoying banana, thanks again

I use a Mac and a Windows pc - it's not a platform problem. ;)

Well here's a link to all the smiles you can type, for now at least ;)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

This one drives me insane! :banana:

---------

hi tenant, just finish your centance and full stop

take your pointer ( mouse) click on your smile`y and it will show up when

you send your reply.

i`ll send you three today. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived