Unbelieveable mother-in-law

I couldn't believe what I was listenening to when my mother-in-law came last weekend. She said she was walking her yorkshire terrier in park on an harness & extendable lead. My father-in-law was sat on a bench further away from them. While walking around she bumped into her neighbour who was walking her king charles spaniel also on an extendable lead & harness.

Neither dog gets out that often so both were jumping around & on top of each other in excitement, the extendable leads got tangled & when they managed to free the leads they could see the fasteners on both leads had some how managed to link together, the harnesses weren't tight & it wasn't bothering the dogs, neither of them could unfasten the leads so my mother-in-law in a panic dropped her bag & started frantically searching for her mobile phone, this is the part I couldn't believe...she was actually going to dial 999 and ring the police to get them to come out & unfasten the dogs leads. She couldn't find her phone so shouted my father-in-law over to go to a phone box & ring them, he just came over & unfastened it. I still can't believe her sense!!!:loopy:

That’s not unbelievable people dial 999 for all sorts of stupid reasons; unfortunately your mother-in-law is just one of the many irresponsible people that don’t think before wasting the emergency services time.

I couldn't believe what I was listenening to when my mother-in-law came last weekend. She said she was walking her yorkshire terrier in park on an harness & extendable lead. My father-in-law was sat on a bench further away from them. While walking around she bumped into her neighbour who was walking her king charles spaniel also on an extendable lead & harness.

Neither dog gets out that often so both were jumping around & on top of each other in excitement, the extendable leads got tangled & when they managed to free the leads they could see the fasteners on both leads had some how managed to link together, the harnesses weren't tight & it wasn't bothering the dogs, neither of them could unfasten the leads so my mother-in-law in a panic dropped her bag & started frantically searching for her mobile phone, this is the part I couldn't believe...she was actually going to dial 999 and ring the police to get them to come out & unfasten the dogs leads. She couldn't find her phone so shouted my father-in-law over to go to a phone box & ring them, he just came over & unfastened it. I still can't believe her sense!!!:loopy:

It shows how the mobile phone has bred dependency and poor judgement.It really has done little real good since its inception,unless youm own shares in O2 or Phodavone.

It shows how the mobile phone has bred dependency and poor judgement.It really has done little real good since its inception,unless youm own shares in O2 or Phodavone.

Mobil phones are a pain, the facility that always you to dial 999 when the phone is locked cause lots of Nuisance calls.

Archived