Yay! Immigration Charity closes down.

Nobody in a minority has ever been charged with racism against a group in a majority. There is legally no such animal.:)

Legally you're right there is no such animal, since the law doesn't state what race someone has to be in order to be a victim of racism, whether they be in the majority or minority.

Legally you're right there is no such animal, since the law doesn't state what race someone has to be in order to be a victim of racism, whether they be in the majority or minority.

I know that I am right. It is a habit of mine.:D

The assault was 'racially aggravated'.

BUT.....if he had not assaulted anyone he would not have been charged.

He was prosected for assault, not racism.

If he had let out a stream of anti white abuse and not assaulted anyone he would not have been prosecuted.

White English people would be, WITHOUT any assault if they let out a stream of anti coloured abuse.

Massive difference here, proving that coloureds are "more equal" than whites.

Oh believe me, I'm not going to put anything in your mouth :P

Actually, I'm just not afraid to say what everyone is thinking, yet, because of certain individuals and the UK's outrageous policies, no one dare say anything!

on the contray plenty of people ARENT scared to say it, just look on here for proof

BUT.............

if they think people are just gonna lie back and take it, not countering it then theyve got another thing coming.

thats the thing, the right wing thinkers have got paranoid head on and SAY theyre hard done by, thats NOT the case at all, its about 2 different opinions / points of view.......2 STRONG points of view and wherever theres one theres going to be somebody else countering it.

Archived