Yay! Immigration Charity closes down.

You very probably know how the law works but would prefer to be economical with the truth due to circumstances.

Indeed, thank god for lawyers otherwise I'd be cotton pickin and cussin bwana on the plantation :hihi:

WRONG!.......he assaulted someone! He could have killed them!:loopy:

Maybe if you read the article again, you'll notice that Fauja Singh was convicted of two crimes, one was the assult to the bus driver, the other was a conviction of racially aggravated threatening behaviour; for shouting "white b******s" at passengers in a bus queue.

Case closed, time to move on.

You are the troll, not I. If you are not, I sympathise.

Ok, so let's be sensible..you claim that black people can be racially offensive towards you, but you can't towards them?

Whilst I don't see the freedom to be racially offensive towards somebody as a virtue..shall we put it to the test? I guarantee if I met you, abused you racially and you made a complaint to the police, I would be prosecuted..END OF DEBATE.

Ok, so let's be sensible..you claim that black people can be racially offensive towards you, but you can't towards them?

Whilst I don't see the freedom to be racially offensive towards somebody as a virtue..shall we put it to the test? I guarantee if I met you, abused you racially and you made a complaint to the police, I would be prosecuted..END OF DEBATE.

I guarantee that you are wrong. END OF DEBATE!

Archived