Yay! Immigration Charity closes down.

What you mean like saying there are Muslim paedophile gangs grooming white girls and then being prosecuted for racial hatred?

That sort of right wing paranoia do you mean?

in fact, i could go as far as to say YOU are racially obsessed with said asian gangs.

you dont seem to mention any other types of peado gangs that make the news from time to time (why is that?)

does being asian make them more of a threat? any worse than others? (try telling that to parents of victims of other peado gangs)

maybe its your blind obsessive hatred that cant see outside the blinkers to see the bigger picture.

in fact, i could go as far as to say YOU are racially obsessed with said asian gangs.

you dont seem to mention any other types of peado gangs that make the news from time to time (why is that?)

does being asian make them more of a threat? any worse than others? (try telling that to parents of victims of other peado gangs)

maybe its your blind obsessive hatred that cant see outside the blinkers to see the bigger picture.

I think that you two are madly in love, but in denial.

:roll:

no, you know exactly what i meant

about your example, personally id rathert hey get done for being a peadophile gang since its a far more severe crime..........same with WHITE peado gangs, or multi ethnic peado gangs

I have no idea what you meant.

Of course you would like them to be treated as so called other gangs because it really grates with you that this was Muslim gangs targeting white children doesn't it?

A race crime that was ignored by the Police.

Archived