Yay! Immigration Charity closes down.

Easy question that, do I really need to reply!:loopy::roll:

@eclips: Ignoring the fact that you weren't being entirely truthful about falling asleep..

I notice that you still have not admitted that you were wrong re: Fauja Singh.

Or do you just not like to admit the truth?

What you mean like saying there are Muslim paedophile gangs grooming white girls and then being prosecuted for racial hatred?

Why would they be prosecuted for 'racial hatred' if their crimes weren't motivated by the race of their victims or there was no evidence to suggest so?

in fact, i could go as far as to say YOU are racially obsessed with said asian gangs. you dont seem to mention any other types of peado gangs that make the news from time to time (why is that?)

Most peado gangs don't have their accussers dragged through the courts do they?

This is not a thread about peado gangs.

I didn't say Asian, I said Muslim gangs..

does being asian make them more of a threat? any worse than others? (try telling that to parents of victims of other peado gangs)

maybe its your blind obsessive hatred that cant see outside the blinkers to see the bigger picture.

Well apparently the law these days is concerned with hate crimes, specifically race hate crimes in this case and as such any conviction carries further punishment for this so yes it is actually a worse crime because the law says it is.

Other than that everything else you have said is emotional guff.

Why would they be prosecuted for 'racial hatred' if their crimes weren't motivated by the race of their victims or there was no evidence to suggest so?

I was referring to Griffin being prosecuted for mentioning the Muslim gangs and their activities.

Since the law changes daily, nobody ever knows it. Conceited arrogant people may think that they do. Where do you stand?:)

Well you seem very sure of the law, so by your own standards what does that make you?

Nobody in a minority has ever been charged with racism against a group in a majority. There is legally no such animal.:)

I am white,I could get arrested and prosecuted for referring to someones colour or nationality in an offensive manner. This does not apply the other way round.

If the coloured people murdered or assaulted me however they would of course get charged. There is a massive difference here.

If someone called me a white honkey, they could not be prosecuted, but if I so much as said "****"....well point made.

Of course you would like them to be treated as so called other gangs because it really grates with you that this was Muslim gangs targeting white children doesn't it?

no it doesnt grate on me one iota, to me a peado gang is a paedo gang, they need removing from society, they all have reasons why they target people and thats what needs to be investigated by police so they can catch any future ones.

BUT

some people are obsessed by this asian v white thing that somehow its 5 times worse...............and guess what, those that DO have an obsession about it are normally highly vocal against asians full stop.

A race crime that was ignored by the Police.

i dont think the crime was ignored, didnt they get arrested and locked up? thats not ignoring it in my book.

and as i said before even tho i dont think it was a "race" crime, id rathert hey got done for the peadophillia rather than race because its a far more severe crime AND sentence.

no doubt youd rather they were purely done for a race related crime and get just say 6 months purely to prove a point?

Archived