Yay! Immigration Charity closes down.

Oh believe me, I'm not going to put anything in your mouth :P

Actually, I'm just not afraid to say what everyone is thinking, yet, because of certain individuals and the UK's outrageous policies, no one dare say anything!

You're flattering yourself if you think that everybody thinks the same as you.

Actually, I'm just not afraid to say what everyone is thinking, yet, because of certain individuals and the UK's outrageous policies, no one dare say anything!

No one dare say anything? How long have you been a member here?! That particular philosophy is trotted out more often than the erroneous 'race card' ;)

Anyway, back to business-you say it's nothing to do with the colour of someone's skin-yet you use Supertram and 'deliberately' count the black faces. You lament the departure of white people and proclaim it's 'not a good thing'. So could you tell me what's inherently bad about black folks or what's intrinsically good about white ones?

I assume that you want the scumbag lawyers that fiddle the legal aid system to continue working in law and that you think 10% of the legal aid bill going on immigration is acceptable.
You know, more often than not I tend to agree with your posts, andikay.

But on this one, I really have to wonder, why the aggro at Tess' post :huh:

Who are these "scumbag lawyers that fiddle the legal aid system"?

Why is "10% of the legal aid bill going on immigration" too much?

Well of course you're perfectly entitled to that opinion.

I've been on a bus and been the only black person, it's not remarkable, and I don't form a view, fantastic or otherwise on my fellow passengers-I don't know them.

Ps: I'd like to think they don't form a view about me, just because of the colour of my skin.

But some will. :roll: It won't matter a jot if you are the nicest, kindest person in the world, to some people your skin gets in the way. Sad really.

No one dare say anything? How long have you been a member here?! That particular philosophy is trotted out more often than the erroneous 'race card' ;)

Anyway, back to business-you say it's nothing to do with the colour of someone's skin-yet you use Supertram and 'deliberately' count the black faces. You lament the departure of white people and proclaim it's 'not a good thing'. So could you tell me what's inherently bad about black folks or what's intrinsically good about white ones?

You see, it's YOU who is segregating. I merely made a comment about the white to non-white ratio.

And, I've been on here way long enough for everyone to know I love just about everyone, but, an open door policy on an island is NOT a good idea...

But some will. :roll: It won't matter a jot if you are the nicest, kindest person in the world, to some people your skin gets in the way. Sad really.

I've learnt that over the years MsMacb, both positively and negatively. I'd be a millionaire if I had a pound for every time I was in conversation with someone who was complaining about blacks, yet maintaining they weren't referring to me because 'I was alright'-they too often miss the point that the vast majority of every group of people is 'alright', they just don't know them so prefer to stereotype, it makes their lives easier.

You see, it's YOU who is segregating. I merely made a comment about the white to non-white ratio.
I'm not 'segregating' anything. But the fact is you drew a negative conclusion from the white to non white ratio..I doubt I'm reading what you said incorrectly.

And, I've been on here way long enough for everyone to know I love just about everyone, but, an open door policy on an island is NOT a good idea...

Who said anything about an 'open door policy'? I've certainly never championed one and it's a slightly different spin to the one you were presenting earlier where you were complaining about whites leaving.

You know, more often than not I tend to agree with your posts, andikay.

But on this one, I really have to wonder, why the aggro at Tess' post :huh:

Who are these "scumbag lawyers that fiddle the legal aid system"?

Why is "10% of the legal aid bill going on immigration" too much?

These are some of the potential scumbag Solicitors that may have defrauded the legal aid system, the tax payer now as to fund the trial and then possibly fund their prison stay.

This Struck-off solicitor convicted of Legal Aid fraud is back giving advice

A struck-off solicitor, Tim Robinson, who was jailed for masterminding a multi-million pound Legal Aid fraud, has returned to giving legal advice. I think its reasonale for the OP to express joy at the possibility of him losing his job.

There are plenty of links concerning solicitors defrauding the system and although I think legal aid is a good system I don’t think we should be giving free legal representation to people wanting to immigrate to the UK, It should be used for more impotents issues and only for UK citizens.

Legal aid payments to fund immigration appeals have risen by 66 per cent in just one year to a new annual high of £20million.

Ministry of Justice figures published today show that the cost to taxpayers of appeals, which stood at £12 million in 2008/09, jumped by a further £8 million in 2009/10.

What am I thinking?

It's got nothing to do with the colour of anyone's skin. But you're the first to post on race threads of any kind, and while we're all the moral majority and the very paragon of compassion and understanding, no one can deny that having all these people in our already hugely overcrowded country is a bad idea.

And the whites are leaving, and that's not a good thing, either.

... waits expecting to hear comments of good riddance and something about natural population evolution.

Overcrowded? What are you talking about? There is tonnes of space North, South, East and West of Sheffield. Do you read the Daily Hitler per chance?

Archived