Squash or Racket Ball for beginners

mlc1

I have been thinking about playing Squash or Racket ball for a while.

I have looked at the local clubs etc but I am unsure which would be best for a beginner. Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

Hi I am keen on playing squash i have played it a couple of times in the past the odd game and would like to make it a regular thing. If you would just like to play and are not wanting any hard core training or any thing I would be happy to go one a week to a local sports center.

Richard

Hi Daniel, I live in handsworth so I am only 20 minutes away from you an I drive so no issue there. I am 26 but currently on a quest to get fit. I can not do any thing this week coming but should be able so sort some thing for the week after as soon as I get my work rota. Can you thing of any sports centres near us with courts or we going to need to do a google quest? My email is richardlawford@hotmail.com if you wish to reply using that as it is easier to reply from.

Speak to you soon

Richard

I will look into squah courts between handsworth and dronfield. I think that there are some courts at Birley. I will contact you next week to try to arrange something.

Dan

Archived