Things to do in Sheffield for teenage kids

codeman_cas

HELP im taking my friends two boys (9 and 14) out on wednesday for the afternoon (3 till late)and am wanting some ideas,i thought about quasar but cant find one ,bowling is boring and we have been before.

If you have any ideas please post them as ive got while wednesday.

thanks forum in advance

codeman

Originally posted by codeman_cas

HELP im taking my friends two boys (9 and 14) out on wednesday for the afternoon (3 till late)and am wanting some ideas,i thought about quasar but cant find one ,bowling is boring and we have been before.

thanks forum in advance

codeman

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?threadid=13609&highlight=traffic

There was a second and a third variation on this - but I cannot find them.

Originally posted by codeman_cas

thanks forum in advance

codeman

There's a Quasar-esque lazer thingy in Town, on Queen St behind the Boardwalk, walk up Snig Hill past the boardwalk and then round the corner, it's the red building with the double doors.

Not sure about the prices etc as I've personally not been in, but I'm sure it'll not be too expensive.

Archived