George and Dragon Wentworth - gone downhill

Lottiey

went to rockingham over a month ago, the menu was a hell of a lot better than G&D's, although there was quite a wait because it was so busy, it was well worth it

Compare the real steak pies, a big difference in quality and price, be it the Rockingham offer two pies, one in individual pots, the second a slice of a tray pie, nowt wrong at all with the Rockingham. The Prices are much cheaper, but the George pie in my opinion is of better quality, i dont mind paying that bit extra but some will.

Nowt wrong with either pub, love the pubs, beers and area..and all within walking distance.:hihi:

Compare the real steak pies, a big difference in quality and price, be it the Rockingham offer two pies, one in individual pots, the second a slice of a tray pie, nowt wrong at all with the Rockingham. The Prices are much cheaper, but the George pie in my opinion is of better quality, i dont mind paying that bit extra but some will.

Nowt wrong with either pub, love the pubs, beers and area..and all within walking distance.:hihi:

i had the pie at G&D 3week ago, it was very poor, 4 in our group had it & all said it wasnt worth its money. agree the beers & surroundings are great

i had the pie at G&D 3week ago, it was very poor, 4 in our group had it & all said it wasnt worth its money. agree the beers & surroundings are great

Around the same time as me lol... well best we all stick to the great beers then. Wentworth beers are profiled with other guest beers in the Dragon, but the the Rockingham ..well its got the Old Peculiar...lovely.

Archived