Karaoke in Sheffield in July

zerocool

where can I find Karaoke events going on in July??? A bit of a strange request I know but I have a opportunity specifically linking in to karaoke and would like to get a karaoke bar involved if such a thing exists in Sheffield.

google searches only seem to bring up places that have closed down so it might need to be a normal pub/bar thats holding some karaoke evenings???

Your help appreicated! :)

dont think there is a karaoke bar in sheffield since mj,s closed down.

but a few pubs have them on weekly in sheffield.

is it a buisness venture or a study of some kind

Basically I have a xfactor style booth that I use in marketing my brand, a budding participant steps in recording themselves singing in a green screen environment and once completed puts in their details to email themselves the video, once they have it at home they can watch but most importantly share with their social media of choice. Each week we select 4 of the uploaders and send them a high value product. It seems to work well with karaoke nights and were usually welcomed in by landlords and DJs as for them it gives them the ability to advertise that there are prizes to be won. On slow nights some of my colleages have also put money behind the bar to tempt more people to have a go, a drink per entry sort of thing.

The sportsman on cambridge st does karaoke nights on thursday & sundays - they may be willing to do other nights during the week as well as all the equipment is in house.

Im not sure where that is but ill get googling. :)

Archived