Has the world gone mad

i was issued with a fixed £60 fine ,, apparantly the letters on my number plate were too close together, nice to know our police are serving the community well :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Im not being funny but your number plate letters were not spaced correctly because you had it made somewhere or by someone that isnt legit. Why is that?

The question you should be asking, is;

Has the world ever been sane?

The ANPR now has a marker for you, fortunately it says 'ditzy blonde' (woman). You might get a 'check-up' stop, unlucky those driving with a 'drugs marker' who'll get stopped all the time.

i was issued with a fixed £60 fine ,, apparantly the letters on my number plate were too close together, nice to know our police are serving the community well :loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Maybe you should have got the job done properly, then you wouldn't be whinging now?

no clearly not. No point having rules if you dont enforce them and number plates need to be clear until we get to the point where no one does a hit and run, or drives off without paying, or other such behaviour.

In a perfect world we could do what we liked but that's the dream of the mad.

Archived