Hen Night in Sheffield

Laura990

Hi,

I am needing ideas for my best friends hen night. There will be about 25 of us however she hates going to bars and clubs so wanting to go to a restaurant with an atmosphere. Any suggestions? Ive tried Viva Tequilla and they cant get us in.

From "one stressed out bridesmaid"

My fiancee has just had her hen night at Cubana and im sorry to say she thought it was awful. Rude staff and the food was a set tapas menu and she thought the food was rather average. A lot of her party also didnt enjoy the night.

My fiancee has just had her hen night at Cubana and im sorry to say she thought it was awful. Rude staff and the food was a set tapas menu and she thought the food was rather average. A lot of her party also didnt enjoy the night.

I've had some cracking nights at Cubana with both friends and colleagues. The staff have always been extremely friendly and the food has always been plentiful and delicious.

Brilliant night out!

Archived